Predator: A 6-Week Program For Obstacle Course Racers Looking To Torch Fat, Increase Endurance, and Become Strong Enough To Take On Any Obstacle
Get Jacked and Win Races with the #1 Bestseller, Predator!
The 6-Week training program contained in this book is your answer.
In Predator, you will learn:
– Why typical bodybuilding programs are terrible ways to train
– How to effectively torch fat and gain functional muscle mass
– Why squatting and deadlifting is better than running hills
– How to increase your endurance using nothing but a kettlebell
– Why running a lot of long, slow distance isn’t the answer
– How to train for your next Obstacle Course Race in the gym without running
Despite what most fitness authors will tell you, it is possible to compete at a high level in obstacle course racing without looking like a toothpick.
Run, Lift, Carry, Climb: 12 Obstacle Course Racing Workouts That Took Us to the World Championships
Become a faster, more confident obstacle course racer!
In 2016, over 70% of all our athletes qualified for the OCR World Championships, while 80% of our Elite Spartan Racers competed in the Spartan Race World Championships. Two of our Competitive Division Spartan Race athletes finished ranked 3rd and 10th overall in all of Canada. This book contains the exact workouts that helped us get there.
I Am An Athlete. This is My Story: An 8-Week Journal For Writing Your Story
I Am An Athlete is a story unlike any other – because it’s YOUR story!
I Am An Athlete is a journal for tracking the eight weeks leading up to your next major event. A big race, your first 5k or ultramarathon, or maybe even a world championships! Along with a motivational quote for each week to keep you focussed, this journal provides you with one page per day to track your workouts, thoughts, feelings, and emotions as you train for your major event.